We all know that we need to change our oil in our bikes. We all know that we need to do it often. But over and over at Highland Cycles we see problems with bikes because the oil didn't get changed enough or was done improperly. Some of the problems are small and some are BIG
Unless you have a nice place to work with a lift and a place for waste oil, changing your oil at home can be a bit of a pain. That is why we are offering our "Blitz" service now at both Highland Cycles locations. For just $69 we will:
1. Change your oil and filter
2. Replace your spark plug
3. Service your air filter
4. Check and set your tire pressures
5. Check your wheel bearings and spokes
6. Check your steering
7. Check your throttle action
8. Check running condition
9. Check your lights (if applicable)
10. Check all body work and bolts
11. Check your drive train and lube and adjust chain
12. Check your suspension and all pivot points
Then give you a comprehensive list of recommendations for you to keep your machine in tip top shape!
That price includes conventional oil, plug shop supplies and tax. That's right $69 out the door!
Highland Cycles is dedicated to KEEPING YOU RIDING!
If you have any questions about maintenance or any other mechanical concerns give us a call at either location.
Grand Junction 970-778-4059
or email to email@example.com